Tuesday, February 22, 2011

White Lotion Discharge Means

Almost four


almost four, she comes to Spain. Tereré prepare the orange juice that she likes. We talked about his possible trip to Mendoza with his father and a clueless leader who still did not give the ok. We kissed, and she talks about her band that is starting to play bass, the most professional of the group (after going after a trial).
POLVORITA eat while doing visual contact with a radio host of a program I heard two years ago. Clouds, it's getting late.

We arrived at the local, I have to work early. Start the jazz background, I look to spin. I cut a load of times with a left-handed scissors. Left handed! Sprained neck and finished. Ends jazz, I say goodbye. Another time secretarial boring. There was a power yoga class in full, release me, but where to go? Rains buckets.

Three grocery bags to cover my backpack of Beatles disjointed, and exit. Maipu flooded. Four blocks barefoot in the rain, three times the floor (there would find no cables covered by water). The group arrived half an hour later, deviates much.

My neighbor came and asked me unbearable your CPU, I could not fix it, never mind. The dog jumps on me. The rain had stopped. She wants to chat. I kiss him goodnight.

Procastino are almost four o'clock.

0 comments:

Post a Comment