Monday, February 7, 2011

Strongest Batteries Aa

Like from children


Girls! How was your weekend? Cantabria around for a few days has been great, just
than sun, sun and more sol.je je.Así we had to take to get even wrap a few days, and that's what I did I on Saturday afternoon, I got my dress with short sleeves and no jersecito top coats for a day!                                                               


















(Details bag)


shirt: Bershka
Jersey: Zara Kids
Jeans, Shoes: Stradivarius
Bag: Mulberry Clone TAD


funny photos I found them in the park near my house . hehe
By the way, I wanted to thank Stephanie for helping me with the combination of American, because I asked for help and I devoted a post, I recommend you go to his blog, as it is a great girl.
gustenlas photos I hope you girls, as you can see and I'm encouraging the outfits =)
A big kiss and pass good Monday

0 comments:

Post a Comment