Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Message To The New Born

Award blog more fun

Girls!
I'm here again, the moment I have important exams and March, so now I'm "free" (in quotes because I'm never libre.jeje)
First of all I wanted to thank you all be always on the ball even though I can not be here, I take this blog as a diversion so you can understand that the obligations are obligaciones.jeje
Well girls today because I do not bring anything more than an award because the weather is not for the pictures ... we with foul weather, and anyway do not think he wanted to see my face, is among three colors ... white (pale), black (I have a horrible dark circles) and red (cold too horrible). So I made a chrome ... haha \u200b\u200bWell
anything after I leave this prize,














The rules for this contest are awarded once I have to do a post talking about this contest, say 10 things about me and nominate up to 5 people so that know a bit more to the person who writes every blog! Since
recently did something similar I will try to tell things about me who do not know
10 Little Things about me:
  1. collect clothing labels
  2. My courses Preferred are English and Latin
  3. I love guys who have a sweet fragrance perfumes (the kids in my class are fed ya.jeje)
  4. I have a lot of black clothes in the closet
  5. I like crafts, painting tables and those cosiitas ... and I'll show you my box this summer
  6. I have a defect and is being shy with people I do not know but once you find that I can take confidence very talkative jeje.En I agree with Rachelle, sorry but I will theft!
  7. haha \u200b\u200bI love walking
  8. I like to spend an afternoon movie
  9. I love
  10. travel to Venice or Greece
  11. I love the series of Central Hospital
Thank Rachele and Lorenna
The 5 winning are
http://elenacosasdecadadia.blogspot.com/
http://mylittle-pinkworld.blogspot.com/
http://laralaritalara.blogspot . com /
http://lossecretosdemslady.blogspot.com/
Http://www.sweetstyleblog.com/

Well girls a kiss for all, I shall soon both back here =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment