Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pattern Dog Draught Excluder

Glamour

Good afternoon ladies!
Yesterday I was a little better so I could make me photos, but also took the opportunity to buy the little magazine Glamour and read it to me! is great! Look at all that brings girls!





The scarf is
genius, had in all these colors but I liked the red




























(Details handkerchief)

And of course girls kind of had that brand new! so yesterday seemed like the lady in red! I put on my coat, also red on top and so be content!







































  • jacket, pants and shirt: Bershka
  • Scarf: Glamour (puts it in day to day)
  • Dancers: Market
  • Sox: Chalcedon

and girls! attention! Forum promotional piece! A 20% discount



And look at this example with discounts =)




Girls I hope you enjoy today's post!
A big kiss to all and pass good weekend =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment