Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cataract Surgery Marijuana

A staple in your wardrobe: Dancers

Chiicas!
so I'm sorry I had abandoned all week, but I've been studying for an exam at the end thanks to a person in my class have done us ... that immaturity some people have! anyway ... and, well the week has been a bit extresante ... I hope you can forgive me.

Today I come to one of the basics that you can put in any season, especially now in this weather so good he does, because I have to tell you that here in the north makes a lot sun!
I'll show my collection (and my madre.jeje) of dancers, the former are the carrefour, the rest of the market of people, all very económicas.jeje







I say that you can combine with anything, here are some pieces of Polyvore and My outfit:
Sin título

Sin título

Sin título

Sin título
As you can see it combined with pants dresses skirts, jeans ... also be combined with shorts ... You can use for arregladitos looks like the last one or more informal and there are also many shapes and colors .. I love the combination of camel and blue =)

Now I'll show you how I've combined this morning to go shopping with my mother, with good time

hace.jeje

, jacket and shirt: Stradivarius
Pants: BSK
; Dancers: Carrefour
Bag: Strass (local store)
Belt: TAD
Well girls I hope you like the entry and I promise not so abandoned teneron =)
A

0 comments:

Post a Comment