Girls!
so sorry for delay but is that my weeks are a mess lately, I have to study, go to the library, to work ... and I collect things. With all this gives me time to make entries to get me bi photos, or to remove material from nowhere, I wanted to thank my loyal followers that everything and every day they continue commenting and giving me visits, rising through the roof! Thanks girls =)
explain
Well after all that I'll show you the clothes I chose to go running with some friends and my boy yesterday, the title of the post you will understand when you see the photos
season now understand the truth? It is the first time that mixed the red and camel and I loved the result! besides that I have to say that these pants are super comfortable and I love them. And girls what do you think the bag? It was a gift three years ago that just did not like him at all, but over time I began to encantar.jeje and I've gotten very little but I like it =)
- shirt, pants, Wrap: Stradivarius
- Shoes: Mustang
- Bag: Gift
- Watch: Lotus
BTW: Sorry about the quality, stage and fronted in the photos because I did back home =)
Well this is all pretty, so I can not update this week on the subject tests and those little things, and now morning I have to study for a while. vosotras.Besiitos and have a nice Sunday =)
What are your plans for today?
0 comments:
Post a Comment