outfit
the very first of all say that I have to thank the 23 comments on this post earlier and nearly 5000 views! many thanks for your support daily, this is what keeps her going to blog every day. Thursday, January 6, 2011
Skins Compression Sale
said that I have to also thank Lorena the new header that I designed that I love! Muchiisimas pretty and say thank you enter on his blog that makes things very cute.
Now I want to show my gifts of kings, yet I look for my family meal of kings, then we were at Noelia, who is a cousin of my mother and she took the photos myself on the terrace of his house. noee thank you very much! This blog today is all thanks ee! Hehe
( Detail of the shoes)
;
Blazer, shirt, pants and shoes: Stradivarius
Watch: Lotus
Bracelets: Pandora
All clothes are gifts from kings Reyes.jeje that combining apañaos ee! If we truly are a genios.jeje. Then I combined with a purse gray hair. Girls
I confess that I am crazy about shoes! all that I can put on your feet I love it! hehe
Hope you enjoy the pictures and graciias again!
a
besazooo
And What have you brought the kings?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment