ajetreada.jeje weeks I've had. so I could not update before, I have thousands of things thought and pending so I'll see if I can update more this week and now on the same.
I know I am a bit heavy but I love to tell you that this blog continues to grow little by little, but lately is by leaps and bounds! Thousands of thanks to the new followers and many thanks also to those who tell me every day.
One more thing, I won the drawing http://blogdelorenna.blogspot.com/ , it was a bracelet made with badges and yesterday I arrived, I loved it's made with love in the world and packaging is precioso.muchas thanks beautiful! Rest assured that I will continue faithful to your blog =)
Well the post title refers to the fragrances that I use for my day to day, my favorite of which I have tested here are:
This was the last I bought, it is one that is 30 ml, a kind of sample to test the fragrance and is very cheapie, I love to use in my day to day because it is very and keep the smell fresh all day. Play it Playboy Spicy
This time ago and I have it gives me little pain to finish I must also say I have not used much because I have been replaced, I use it every other day as I feel inspirada.jeje point. The flower of Agatha Ruiz de la Prada
These two are two of those Mango Delirium Lady Rebel are great, the rebel Lady gave me for my birthday and very sweet and Delirium long I have it and I love
These are two gifts también.jeje the green is a tad strong so I will not use too much and the red, Winged Kisses is very sweet, too much so to use it to avoid dizziness ratiitos cortos.jeje but e like Oilily dos.la of recently that I found was a collection children named así.jeje
Last but not least, the jewel in the crown Balmain Ivoire, one day I went to a premium My mother gave me brand new unworn, is a bit strong but ideal for timely and important events, festivals, celebrations ...
Well girls these are the fragrances that accompany me in my day to hope you like día.jeje
How about you what fragrances with you? Do you have any of these?
0 comments:
Post a Comment