Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Difference Between Regular And Magnum

identifier

Girls! how could it be unless I have to talk to one of the most wearable clothes for both things to something more formal iformal so ever, lol, I've been messing with Polyvore and I'll show you several ways to combine your blazer :

With jeans:


This is an option everyday go to work, we can replace the clutch bag by ordinary dress
With

For a special night or when you have to go very arregladita is perfect!
With baggy style pants


is ideal for a night out drinking with friends or for an informal dinner to me is what I like about all three!


The celebs also point to the blazer, Sara Carbonero East Zara looks in jeans and a basic tee

Paula Echevarría wearing this military-style for my taste has combined great!

Jessica Alba takes Louiboutin black trousers and a handbag as a smocking and looks great

Our friends also wear their blazers bloggers every day (I hope not mind if I put here if it bothers you and tell in quito)

Crisús takes his pants camel Chinese, I love the contrast!


Ana use it pants, in a more arregladito and with that so boniitoo bib necklace =)





Stephanie looks so repeatedly and with various combinations and always right! I leave some examples




Irene leads the Pull & Bear muchiisimoo I personally like and it looks so well =)


Well girls I hope I have done is not too heavy on post.jeje and I like it! =)

A

0 comments:

Post a Comment