Girls! Today I bring the prize award Stylish blogger has given me Noelia None well, pretty sorry I did not realize, this is to have 7 things about you to other bloggers and then nominate the bloggers you want so here it goes:
My favorite color .. Pink
I love .. walking in the mountains
This is a road that Yews Tejeda is called Tosande
love ..... chocolate.jeje the
I adictaa .... bags and shoes
My city ... Santander
My pet .. Kitty, kitty is a mixture of Persian and is
tonton
I love Hello Kitty
None also gave me this
The nominees are:
http://hadasenlacocina.blogspot.com/
http://elvestidordeana.blogspot.com/
http://blondgirl49.blogspot.com/
http://lovelifefashionbj.blogspot.com/
Well girls now I'm going to show the clothes I got to walk and go to lunch with my cousins \u200b\u200bthis afternoon and then walk the dog with my sister, photos were taken in the courtyard of a church that is next to my casa.jeje pardon my face but that it is cold here, the thermometer marked by 3 º C
hair jacket my sister brought it to the kings and not liked it, so that has given me my =)
, jacket and pants: Stradivarius
; Jersey:Zara
Botas:Xti
Scarf:?
Ring: Sort by Amy
;
besiito Well girls and pass it a good remainder of the weekend =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment