Monday, January 10, 2011

Answers To Diffusion Osmosis Lab

A bag Blazer (EDITED)

Girls! I've seen
Mius new shoes have had a lot of success and has even grown my followers, every day I am most beautiful gustiito here!
said that I must say that today I bring you a clone and a trend this year but in a different way,
these sachet as the title says have become of my recent acquisitions and by chance I noticed that these two are identical to Alexa famous and coveted Mulberry tantiisimos
clones has already



































As you can see are little details like lunariitos do not know if it will be appreciated but are embossed. Each is of a size, the gray is slightly larger than the other

enzeñaros wanted this bag also bought my mother for dinner and we went with one of the big trends this season: hair , I must say that I like a lot more in small doses so perfect! hehe


bags are local shops but I think girls zara also have the clone of mulberry =)
Well girls besiito
an all =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment