pretty girls! Today I bring several things
First I have to thank http://elvestidordeana.blogspot.com/ ana these 5 awards given to me, many thanks beautiful! I love you and your blog =)
And all these awards go to:
http://armariolowcost.blogspot.com
http://www. inmyshoes.es /
http://lepetitcoffre.blogspot.com/
http://anialonso.blogspot.com/
http://milyunacombinaciones.blogspot.com/ +
------------------ Girls --------------------------------------------
after All I bring you a special prize on Brooches, not that I have many, because in fact I have only these 5 and I've only released 1.jeje but I released I loved how it looks.
I tell you, obsession with owls is my mother has all the materials and in all shapes and sizes, one day I'll show your colección.jeje and as you can see one of every color.
These two clips are of a development program and projection PROYDE called to make my cousins \u200b\u200bin schools La Salle, they developed the material and then they sell the profs, brooches have made them the most little ones! has gifted me my cousin of 3 years =) That's why I love
Now I will give some guidelines to combine:
- plain jerseys and jackets
- The pin should wear a particular color of the jersey or jacket
- can also put them bags to give a touch more original
- can also put them on the lapels of coats
- If style fabric flower or something like that can put a clip in her hair to wear it
Girls now teach you the new family member of the necklaces!
Go
eyes! And it has feathers and all! I bought the búhos.jeje obsessed in Carrefour on Saturday, but I've released yo.jeje
Well girls today's post was too long! Hehe
So I say goodbye!
A besazoo all =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment