Girls!
I'm here again, finally ee? Haha.
Thank you for all your wishes of luck! You will find that some days I could go through another blog and some commentators, but I have not had time to update, I know I told you updated on Tuesday but well I've taken a kit-kat (break) I got some jejeje.Por 10 on a piece of logic (philosophy) did you know what? hehe do you like?
Well back to all forces to teach a lot of new things and I will stay long entry but look a bit different girls all that I have not updated and I hope I perdonéis.xD cascante.jeje
started the month with the magazine, I loved the Glamour Pad, it only costs 2.90 and brings great gifts, I guess I remember the last month with the headscarf, because I to tell you that this month has been superadoo! brings Tous lipstick in store costs 25 euros creo.jeje
also brings in a sample of Clinique makeup and a discount card from 11 to 17 April in a lot of stores: MNG, White, Nice Things, Sephora, Kipling. Javier Simorra, Adolfo Dominguez, The body shop, Poet, Cuple, Rituals, Esprit, Accessorize, John Frieda, Desigual, Luxenter, L'occitane in Provence and Dandara. I leave you with photos of the gifts and the magazine
Now Amy has proposed a tag to your blog very interesting, I'll show you what's in my bag:
Wear:
- My cow wash house with my wallet Betty
- Boop
- Cleenex
- Chewing Smint Samsung Mobile
- Moon Bag with:
- Blush Brush Shadow Brush Eyeliner
- for water-line
- Eyeliner to line up
- Vaseline
- Rouge Shadow
- Gloss Bag Betty Boop.
- Forks Insect bun-dhu
- for atraigo.jejeje picaduras.las
- Wipes
- Peine deshodorante
- Mini Manicure Case
- Terbasmin asthma
I will
I tell you to do it that you want.
A besiitoo girls =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment