Asymptomatic July
came to fever. The stomach had a certain centripetal force. Something I ate? "The harmless and fortifying orange juice I made, hurry, in a break from the bustle optional? Any stories, waiting? I do not know. I decided to endure what I could.
The body is the limit, you'd think. And after circumstances for anything nice, come back their condition, say, balanced. The so-called normal. But my curiosity was stronger. Inside my head towered an orchestra of fireworks adulterated, fearing that at any time, cede safety belts. The eyes were lost and watery, my intestinal revolution had arrived. Unselfishly, I shed it as fast as you want in one place.
The seconds passed, and despair led to shouting. Yearlings direct. The hairs twitched, like a shield, a protective barrier. The walls drowned and decided to approach (with very few forces) to the balcony. Uncomfortable clothes, oppressed me, it was not necessary. Chains, piercings, military pendants, cell phone, mp3 player, headphones. They flew in an instinctive attempt. Occupied the deep fur everywhere. My head is depressurized. He was free.
In the reflection of the cold plate March, I could see. My teeth were revealed shiny, pointed, drawing a loud howling cry. I do not know if my family heard. I already went, several roofs away.
0 comments:
Post a Comment