Today
to be a special day talk about one of the characters that captivated me Naruto, Sasuke Uchiha . Who would be indifferent to a guy like him? My insurance does not.
Arrogant, chulito, easygoing, confident, intelligent and extremely sexy, always a child was the focus of all the girls (and boys). Yeah, well that's what you see with the naked eye, but if you delve deeper you will realize that is what it appears to be hidden. In the background always been someone very manageable and responsive. Will never see their weaknesses but we know, are so well ... If you blindly by others, if you get hurt and rob you of you want. If he does not understand you love the most, if not able to understand your feelings ... no wonder you've fallen into a deep pit ...
What I like about Sasuke? Everything? Yes definitely. Including their flaws and their vengeful instincts.
But if I had to mention something from him that would be his voice (Noriaki Sugiyama) I have never heard that tone serious go crazy even the Devil himself in anyone else ... Just to imagine
groan .... I raised him to another world xDD
and may be because I have always love the guys cold and indifferent believed ... I do not know. What I do know is that I love
...
... So today .... July 23 wanted to dedicate my entry into this Uchiha to be your birthday. See if you drop so much resentment and begin to realize that not everything is revenge and power, you're not a victim of the world ... there's someone who you think y. ..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASUKE!
0 comments:
Post a Comment