Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Want To Make A Money Tree For A Shower

bail out bail out bail out texts Texts II

Bolt (THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2009)

you will take the time to forget me, and I, unpretentious, phrases shoot with me a long time ago.

not recognize your face, your eyes do not have the same color. Do not know your name. Not be the same. Your tastes differ from mine. You will not feel compelled to talk about art, politics or religion. Nobody ties, it's you and the atmosphere is with you. It is crowded, but you catch my attention.

Tomaras
other drinks, will ask other flavors, you comb the bangs to the other side (or towards it), deflect my gaze, I shall wait. But I know I'll be there with different friends, or only wanting to get out of yourself.

will show you another flush, I poisoned your sweet perfume, while words forced tighten the strings. And I will focus on your new gestures, your new hands, your new tricks to wrap, wrap. To innovate and turn over the wheel for perpetual motion is not corrupt and defile the sad and exhausting exercise loneliness. Because if you have to be murderers of a routine, which is that of the hated solitude (beneficiary and oxygenate at times, but always vilipendiaré)

and expressed surprise at my interest, the renewed interest, that that was damaged, that my pride took as hostage. Before balancing tears, saliva now gives me track to reach you, the center itself, to excuse. Magnifica regeneration, long time to achieve, infinity to perfect and show no weakness. The force is usually so perishable.

And we used that beautiful costume use (and that imagination and turns of life we \u200b\u200bjironea, adjust, exaggerate, minimize), come on. The same ritual once in a while. Outside yourself and see new faces. New old faces. Those who seek to perpetuate. In another body and in other situations. Those who choose to perpetuate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment