Sunday, January 17, 2010

How To Make A Toy Bike

I

As in the previous blog had begun to count (to download, to give my view of what occurred, for which I want to read) my misfortune with the attempted robbery that I had done as 2 years. An anecdote, can one come to think. A turning point and a new opportunity to put him attitude to things I was doing autopilot, I come to the conclusion.



Chapter I: The wrong and premonition click (FRIDAY 19 SEPTEMBER 2008)

Wednesday July 23, 2008. 1:45 pm. Scenario: the cyber neighborhood, accompanying Álvaro (just an excuse, he also had wanted to go, despite having been connected all afternoon cumpa as a faculty). He had finished moving all the files that were loaded into the cell, had prepared everything for posting my article as a guest on http://moccoloko.tk as usual. A moment of distraction, and all faded to black. WTF!
had logged out of the wrong machine (mine), making the twenty minute file transfer, plus a photo retobar not-wanted-get on the blog (thanks Miarroba) be converted a waste of time and a joke (bad). The vein in the bottom, but the manager did not charge me, so not so pale.
Once outside, mumble a few more obscenities, and my friend tried to calm down. Slightly less enervated, I made my way home. As we drove, we made the classic farewell to distance, but this time (and do not ask me why), with a tinge of foreboding rather defeatist:

Álvaro: "Do not make me forget the phone ring;
Me: "Look, with the luck I have, can not come home with him
Álvaro:" Do not be idiot ...
Me (laughing): "And if all that remains is that I steal;

already half a block from my house, I saw a suspicious face, so I hurried over. He also, unfortunately, that bad day to be literal.



Chapter II: to fall and keep running (SATURDAY 16 MAY 2009)

"I get, I'm just half a block from my home," she thought as to encourage me, walking fast. With so much bad luck that in a blink, the thief (visibly turned, sucking face, as someone who does not steal out of necessity, say, sky diving, hooded and hood) and a push pull on me to make me fall , which for the moment did not happen.

Thief: "Give me the cell
Me:" No, why
L: Dale crazy or hit you shot (gesturing a gun with his fingers under the hooded sweatshirt)
I (distrustful of a similar situation 3 years ago, which came out unscathed): No, not a fart, I left (and threw to run, but not give me the angle)

Much is said and promised at election time. One can see how totally unpaved streets (avenues busy usually) appear smooth and flat, plain and simple to please the voters and keep the job. And made the descent line, I wonder why then, in pursuit of pleasing with these acts, not paved streets in this city that really is shameful. Well, the corner of my house is one of them.
The bump (and my rush to get as fast as possible) makes me fall (the stalk of the fall still have). Just sit up (all with the intention of saving), I have it in front of me, and the bad light that shines on me, I can see how, in a split second, one discovers the waist, revealing a tip (metal, about 20 cm. long and 3 wide), which he draws and nailed me.
I felt as if I had done was put a finger across the row between the ribs. Even without knowing what I had done (there was no time to cersiorarme, say), corrosion and instinctively, I pressed the area, and scream wildly for help. A primal scream, heartbreaking.
I get to my house, and with the light from the front and my hand wrapped in a warm liquid, yell Open for me, I just punctured a lung. To all this, the thief I followed the steps, but at 1 / 4 of a block, and seeing who lived nearby and could retaliate on him (which would have been nice), he turned the corner, staggering and stumbling to the broken tiles.


In short, the third part of it for nothing Copant history.

0 comments:

Post a Comment