Today I bring the solution to the famous question of what gave to my mother, sister, boyfriend ...?
I think sometimes it is difficult to make a gift much to know a person.
So I leave you some options for gifts for children: Any of these
perfumes is good choice:
Giorgio Armani - Acqua Di Gio
CH
Womanity of Thierry Migle
A handkerchief :
This is YSL in animal print, a This year's trends
This is already something more gordiita scarf CH
A little makeup not a bad idea:
This case of 3 small shadow, 2 lip gloss and two brushes would be very nice gift Dior
could give a bag: CH
The
The Mulberry by Alexa
can also choose multiple things at stores
low-cost options are Otre shoes, bracelets, some gloves ... a lot of things that you do not forget that technology is more for boys than girls are over trifles! Besiito
a pretty =)
Well girls we have pending post sobe what to give a guy
0 comments:
Post a Comment