Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Light Switch 2balck Wire 1 Red Wire

saves the sun

Rarely one gets to determine why he likes something. Since the first line, objetizar taste and a total disinterest in explaining it. He likes the one and done. Like, how much. There are always more reasons to say no. And so is unleashed intolerance and friends. That is already creamy another cake.
will most likely be triggered in some children, as in this case, which sent me a whole corn test worthy second only to say where it came from my fanaticism (well, most in italics) by the Beatles, that (oh, coincidentally) 40 years ago to have spread. Hock.
Returning to the subject that afflicts me (?), The first song I heard when I got up (but never wake up) to go to school primary was precisely this:


(wanted to put the size it was in this, but he could not box, it was bad and blablabla)


And as I'm often up early in Morning Express (the program that put my grandmother as we woke up, the program old as I put my desp ... Nah, I wake up alone che) always send a reference to this great great great band, since Oscar Bertone (conductor) is known fan (rather than Gustavo Lorenzatti, risked). And thus, able to unconsciously and without knowing a fart music, I met four of Liverpool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment