Saturday, February 27, 2010

Scalewatcher Does It Work

Chapter III: Public Health Per Omnia Secula

I must warn that this installment of my story contains very striking visual images, so if you're sensitive, impressionable, weak of stomach or easily sadden you, I ask you not to read. was an incredible effort to have to write this chapter, but I needed to vent. I had written parts, but they were very bland. And sometimes I wonder why I follow this story, to answer that some people do not understand my way be, and to relate this, if not apologize, but that card is to show what I lived and went, and I have to live, for sure.



Wait until I open the door was not so much as in other peaceful nights. My family in his pajamas, crying. Many more details not to think: it was a very personal. So I know if estarsentado or standing, while calling the police, an ambulance, and a remisse. At the time of waiting, while I leaned on the doorframe of entry with a cold towel and trying to be as alert as possible, I SWEAR have seen the same type, go with another boy and two women (long after I learned that his modus operandi was that vultures girls on bicycles around the neighborhood, and warned the attackers). The remisse came first.

Inside the car, I was getting messages Alvaro, who was told by my sister. My whole family and neighbors, all aware and wanted to see. But in the emergency department could not get anyone but me. The blood ceased enough, and deep breathing was unexpected. Just lying down, listening to the conversations of practitioners of medicine, of how the past had to
week, and moved well. I had to endure similar hollow to ask me what urban tribe belonged, and branded me EMO. To which I replied ironically: yes, curly, huh?. No further interaction. I forgot to touch on the door. To my left, passing the sera, there was a boy. Look like my ajusticiante, with all its legs stained red. I crossed a couple of words:

him: "Hey friend, what happened?;
Me:" I tried to rob and beat me a facazo .. Have you, hey?;
him: "I try to jump a wall because I wanted stealing also

And minutes later, screaming to be served. I decided to keep some sanity and hope. Some other minutes later, fell a practitioner and started to clean the wound, and removing a little that way (had the mp3, download cable and wireless headphones, cell phone ... was loaded). He wore a long shirt, a jacket, a sweater yarn and cotton, these two zip in the middle, and blue, brown thing there, for unfortunate reasons. I keep still, despite some advised that pulled me

me started points. At first, it's that sure was a supervisor of the practitioners, and says, respir fleccionate deep and forward (to this, I slept). In doing so, shoot me hydrogen peroxide, a jet, since the bottle itself, and thought as he fell, in those microseconds, that something was wrong. I get to the wound, and made bubbles. No fun. He then tells the practitioner: "We were going to sew, and has a punctured lung. If the supervisor did not come ... And while the boy next door was shouting, now handcuffed to the bed, and with police at his side.

local anesthesia, between the third and fourth rib calculation I, on my right side. Hold your breath and feel, in the first instance, a cold scalpel, and then more pain and less comparable awful I felt in my life. I shouted to tears, because anesthesia would not cover my internal organs, and, as I was able to return after they needed a tube to drain the lung and no longer compressed by the lack of air (or, as they always explained, cicadas) . Then I do not remember anything else until (I believe I will have fainted from the pain) I woke up a while with a probe (WTF) and I could cross, there if some words with my mother and see who had worried. Fortunately and according to my will, few people had heard. And then I walked with the stretcher from X-ray room to the scanner (and not fall short in describing the new public hospital here as one of the best equipped, certainly is). Test after test, and approval of the doctor in charge, praised the health of my lungs. Strangely proud.

had been made at 5:30, all of this. A nap interrupted by a surprise transfer costs. - Where you taking me? -Al Garibaldi Hospital. Alone in the ambulance. Driver, tired-faced nurse, and me. In the ambulance. In such a situation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment